Campsites are 25’ X 40’. Oversize lots are 25’ x 50’. Please adhere to the following:
- One camper, trailer, tent, bus or any other camping unit per lot.
- Not more than one car or similar component of transportation per campsite.
- Campers will not be allowed on the grounds until 8:00 a.m. Wednesday August 19. There will be early arrival allowed at 12:00 noon Tuesday until 8:00 a.m. Wednesday at an additional cost of $25. The gates will be manned from Tuesday, August 18 at Noon until close of the event.
- Electrical campsites are: 1001-1465 & 1501-1575. If you do not have an electrical site, you will not have electric. There will be no electrical cords crossing the roads or ditch.
- All off road vehicles must have proof of Insurance and only operated by a licensed driver. Insurance affidavits must be filled out and returned to the office prior to arriving on the grounds. You will be granted 1 off road vehicle sticker with the cost of the campsite. Each additional off road sticker will be $25 and must have insurance affidavits on file. Additional stickers can be purchased at PULLTOWN.COM or by calling the office.
- A 5 mph speed limit is in affect for all off road vehicles include golf carts, lawn mowers and 4-wheelers. Razors are highly discouraged due to the enforced speed limit.
- Any towed unit must have working lights on ALL 4 corners.
- Off road vehicles must cease use completely between the hours of 1:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. daily.
- Fire lanes must be kept open at all times.
- All camping units must have adequate fire extinguishers.
- Trash must be put into trash bags and placed along the roadside prior to going to the tractor pull. (Trash will be picked up while the event is going on.)
- All open fires must be contained in a fire ring (Not provided). This excludes charcoal grills.
- Dump stations are provided for all trailers, they are located on the grounds, check the map. Anyone allowing any wastewater or sewage to be discharged on the grounds is subject to immediate eviction.
- Restrooms and showers (with a fee) are available in the campgrounds. (Check map for exact locations)
- Pets are permitted if kept on a leash and quiet. All pets are to be registered upon entry at gates E & G.
- The management is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
IF YOU NEED EMS, FIRE OR POLICE; CALL #419-575-6175