Campsites are 25’ X 40’. Oversize lots are 25’ x 50’. Please adhere to the following:
- No tow behinds will be permitted in the campgrounds.
- Wristband will be required to gain access to the campground. The wristbands will also gain access to the pulling sessions.
- Non-emergency vehicles with emergency lights and sirens are not allowed. Only authorized vehicles through the National Tractor Pulling Championships are permitted to have emergency lights and sirens.
- One camper, trailer, tent, bus or any other camping unit per lot.
- Not more than one car or similar component of transportation per campsite.
- Campers will not be allowed on the grounds until 8:00 A.M. Wednesday, August 14. There will be early arrival allowed at 12:00 (Noon) Tuesday, August 14 until 8:00 A.M. Wednesday, August 15for an additional cost of $35. The gates will be manned from Tuesday, August 14 at Noon until close of the event.
- Electrical campsites are: 1001-1465 & 1501-1575. If you do not have an electrical site, you will not have electric. There will be no electrical cords crossing the roads or ditch.
- All off-road vehicles must have Proof of Insurance and only operated by a licensed driver. Insurance affidavits must be filled out and returned when arriving on the grounds. You will be granted one (1) off road vehicle sticker with the cost of the campsite.
- A 5-mph speed limit is in affect for all off-road vehicles include golf carts, lawn mowers and 4-wheelers. Razors are highly discouraged due to the enforced speed limit. Farm tractors and hay wagons will not be permitted.
- Off road vehicles must cease use completely between the hours of 1:00 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. daily during quiet time.
- Fire lanes must be kept open at all times.
- All camping units must have adequate fire extinguishers.
- Trash must be put into trash bags and placed along the roadside prior to going to the tractor pull. (Trash will be picked up while the event is going on.)
- All open fires must be contained in a fire ring (Not provided). This excludes charcoal grills.
- Dump stations are provided for all trailers, they are located on the grounds, check the map. Anyone allowing any wastewater or sewage to be discharged on the grounds is subject to immediate eviction.
- Restrooms and showers (with a fee) are available in the campgrounds. (Check map for exact locations)
- Pets are permitted if kept on a leash and quiet. All pets are to be registered upon entry at gates E & G.
- The management is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
IF YOU NEED EMS, FIRE OR POLICE; CALL 419-575-6175